<== Site of the Week for 2017-12-20 ==>
Cove Fort is a restored pioneer Fort conveniently located near the junction of I70 and I15 in Millard County.
The fort was construction by the LDS Church from lava rock in 1847 to protect and provide services to pioneers in Central and Southern Utah.
The Fort was decommissioned and privatized in the 1890s. The Hinckley Family acquired the fort in 1989. They donated the fort to the LDS Church which, in turn, restored the fort and turned it into a nice historical park.
CoveFort.info">CoveFort.info has additional inforamtion about the fort.