🠈 Pizza Pie Cafe 🠊
Pizza Pie Cafe
The Pizza Pie Cafe was started 1982 by Matt and his father as The Pizza House in Delta, Utah.
Okay, the first restaurant was a house in which they were baking pizza. It is now a rental.
Matt moved to the big city to learn the restaurant business and had jobs with a variety of restaurants. In 1991, Matt bought an abandoned pizza shop near BYU in Rexburg, Idaho. They opened this shop as Craigo’s Gourmet Pizza. On outgrowing the first location they changed the name to Pizza Pie Cafe.
They now offer franchises and the change is rapidly expanding throughout the mountain west. Corporate headquarters are now in Lehi.
- Phoenix Color - Pizza: Pizza Pie Cafe
- Internet Rivers - Pizza Chains: Pizza Pie Cafe
- Logan Utah - Pizza: Pizza Pie Cafe
- Ogden, Utah - Pizza: Pizza Pie Cafe
- Provo Utah - Pizza: Pizza Pie Cafe
- Saint George - Pizza: Pizza Pie Cafe
- Salt Lake Sites - Pizza: Pizza Pie Cafe
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next